Do you try to keep your blog geared to a specific topic or theme?
Or do you just blog about whatever is on your mind that day?

I don't have any set criteria for my blog posts, but usually blog about parenting my 5 rough and dirty young folk on our family farm , good old stick to yer ribs country cooking, & getting back to a simpler, more self sufficient way of life.

what about you?

Tags: blogging, themes, toipcs

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog about whatever. When I first started my blog, my name and my theme was food, but it was boring, and I was unhappy with it. Now it's a random honest catch all and people seem to enjoy that.
Mine is a random catch-all as well. Keeps me off the "funny" farm if you know what I mean. ;)
Well, I have 4 blogs, each within their own niche I guess. Sometimes I get a little off topic on m personal blog but it's personal;)
Mine focuses mainly on my daughter and husband, but from time to time I venture out and discuss other things. No niche for me!
Mines random but personal and easily relatable to moms. At least I hope it is!
Right now it's just a grab bag but I'm trying to get it to be bit more consistent - Wordless Wed and that sort of thing :)
mine is a mixed bag of my life with my kiddo and exp. as a mom w/ my business mixed nt since it is a part of me. I express myself through my business so it finds it's way onto my blog. I thought about starting a separate one but decided not to.
I normally blog about my faith, and the issues I face as a work at home mom, juggling many tasks and responsibilities.
Mine is about whatever is on my mind at the time I write a post. But I usually end them with a little about what is going on with my family. Just so I can kinda keep a journal about what has been going on in my household. :)
When I started, my intention was to blog more about work, in a kind of behind-the-scenes-of-local-tv-news kind of way (hence the Anchorman reference in my title- www.stayclassy.typepad.com ). Really, I end up blogging about my baby 75% of the time, with the rest divided between work, my husband, and random other stuff. It's too hard to stay on-topic-- I go wherever my mind wanders on any particular day!
I try to stay focused on my niche because I feel Moms need some support in order to feel their creative hobbies are worthwhile. It's so easy to put ourselves and our interests aside for our families and I believe we can have it all if we decide to commit to it...so my long winded answer is - I'm a niche blogger. That said, being a mother and all it entails does factor into my niche topic so I do post about some personal things, I try to keep it to a minimum though.
hi there! i blog about anything - my life and another life with my son, etc. however, lately i did a product review and might be doing some more commercial reviews for local companies as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service