FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

The other day as I was taking some self care time to get my hair done, I was pulling out of the driveway and with the window down, I asked my husband what he was going to do while I was gone. His reply, "I am going to clean the house. I wish the house was cleaner..."

This was his subtle way of telling me that I needed to clean more. To which I replied, "I wish you made more money. I wish I were thinner. I wish we didn't have to pay taxes and still live in a beautiful country, I wish are kids would obey us every time. I wish chocolate didn't have tons of calories. I wish I didn't have migraines ever... and I went on and on as I pulled out of our long winding driveway." We both just smiled at one another.

What do you wish for?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.
I wish my boys were able to clean the house Mom-clean and to do so without me morphing into a Medusa-Attila-the-Hun-Mom-O-Saurus monster!
hilarious! I morph into that too when it comes to asking my kids to just basic-pick-up-after themselves! that's funny.
Karla Akins said:
I wish my boys were able to clean the house Mom-clean and to do so without me morphing into a Medusa-Attila-the-Hun-Mom-O-Saurus monster!
Andrea Cook said:
I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.

Yeah, I wish that, too. I am not very good yet at getting any traffic. Apparently what I write doesn't interest too many people! LOL.
I have enjoyed your writing!

Karla Akins said:
Andrea Cook said:
I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.

Yeah, I wish that, too. I am not very good yet at getting any traffic. Apparently what I write doesn't interest too many people! LOL.
I wish I could stay home with my two baby girls.
I wish it was 3:30 so I could get out of here and see them.
I wish my hubby was home....I wish I lived closer to my parents....I wish I could end all of my daughters temper-tantrums, I wish I was more in shape...I wish I had more time for me.......I wish I could finish some schooling I've been really wanting to finish.....I last but not least I wish I could get a pedicure!!!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service