The other day as I was taking some self care time to get my hair done, I was pulling out of the driveway and with the window down, I asked my husband what he was going to do while I was gone. His reply, "I am going to clean the house. I wish the house was cleaner..."

This was his subtle way of telling me that I needed to clean more. To which I replied, "I wish you made more money. I wish I were thinner. I wish we didn't have to pay taxes and still live in a beautiful country, I wish are kids would obey us every time. I wish chocolate didn't have tons of calories. I wish I didn't have migraines ever... and I went on and on as I pulled out of our long winding driveway." We both just smiled at one another.

What do you wish for?

Tags: care, self, thinner, wish

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.
I wish my boys were able to clean the house Mom-clean and to do so without me morphing into a Medusa-Attila-the-Hun-Mom-O-Saurus monster!
hilarious! I morph into that too when it comes to asking my kids to just basic-pick-up-after themselves! that's funny.
Karla Akins said:
I wish my boys were able to clean the house Mom-clean and to do so without me morphing into a Medusa-Attila-the-Hun-Mom-O-Saurus monster!
Andrea Cook said:
I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.

Yeah, I wish that, too. I am not very good yet at getting any traffic. Apparently what I write doesn't interest too many people! LOL.
I have enjoyed your writing!

Karla Akins said:
Andrea Cook said:

Yeah, I wish that, too. I am not very good yet at getting any traffic. Apparently what I write doesn't interest too many people! LOL.
I wish I could stay home with my two baby girls.
I wish it was 3:30 so I could get out of here and see them.
I wish my hubby was home....I wish I lived closer to my parents....I wish I could end all of my daughters temper-tantrums, I wish I was more in shape...I wish I had more time for me.......I wish I could finish some schooling I've been really wanting to finish.....I last but not least I wish I could get a pedicure!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service