The other day as I was taking some self care time to get my hair done, I was pulling out of the driveway and with the window down, I asked my husband what he was going to do while I was gone. His reply, "I am going to clean the house. I wish the house was cleaner..."

This was his subtle way of telling me that I needed to clean more. To which I replied, "I wish you made more money. I wish I were thinner. I wish we didn't have to pay taxes and still live in a beautiful country, I wish are kids would obey us every time. I wish chocolate didn't have tons of calories. I wish I didn't have migraines ever... and I went on and on as I pulled out of our long winding driveway." We both just smiled at one another.

What do you wish for?

Tags: care, self, thinner, wish

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.
I wish my boys were able to clean the house Mom-clean and to do so without me morphing into a Medusa-Attila-the-Hun-Mom-O-Saurus monster!
hilarious! I morph into that too when it comes to asking my kids to just basic-pick-up-after themselves! that's funny.
Karla Akins said:
I wish my boys were able to clean the house Mom-clean and to do so without me morphing into a Medusa-Attila-the-Hun-Mom-O-Saurus monster!
Andrea Cook said:
I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.

Yeah, I wish that, too. I am not very good yet at getting any traffic. Apparently what I write doesn't interest too many people! LOL.
I have enjoyed your writing!

Karla Akins said:
Andrea Cook said:
I wish I didn't feel so ignored in this new blog world. I feel like a maestro without her symphony.

Yeah, I wish that, too. I am not very good yet at getting any traffic. Apparently what I write doesn't interest too many people! LOL.
I wish I could stay home with my two baby girls.
I wish it was 3:30 so I could get out of here and see them.
I wish my hubby was home....I wish I lived closer to my parents....I wish I could end all of my daughters temper-tantrums, I wish I was more in shape...I wish I had more time for me.......I wish I could finish some schooling I've been really wanting to finish.....I last but not least I wish I could get a pedicure!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service