Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Secrets of Readability: Tips for Writing Your Best Content

Writing good content is not an option to remain relevant in the market. You have to write appealing stuff that will help you increase web presence and visibility online. This is the main focus of a…

For 2018, Make Finding the Right Activities for Your Kids Your New Year’s Resolution

New year, new you, new activities for your kids.  Is this is the year that Sam wants to learn to play the violin? Or Suzie wants to take up dancing? Or you need to find John a new lacrosse camp? It can be tough navigating all the options for classes, programs and camps.  In 2018, let other moms…

Advertisements

I was trying to login into a site yesterday that I have not visited in a while. Then I realized I can't remember which email address I used or even the password. I was thankful they have one of those password recovery service. I have too many email addresses and password.

How about you? How many do you have? How about password? Do you only use one for all of them?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 4 email addresses. 2 I don't use that often... heck every time I sign on to my oldest one there are over a thousand emails I haven't read. There is one I check everyday. I have taught myself to use the same password for everything so I don't forget them. I do have a few different ones and those I forget from time to time!
I have 4 emails. Too many logins and passwords to count.
i have two emails and way to many passwords....I should write them down...but I forget to... :)
I just have one email but since I pay my bills online I have a ton of sites that requires usernames and passwords. I've written them all down on a couple of sheets of paper, otherwise, there would be no way I'd remember them all!
Too many! What I've done is purchased my domain name. Once I have it set up, I will begin using that as my only email address...that way if I change carriers, I just have to change where the mail is directed. Eventually, I think like social security numbers and cell phone numbers, we will all have our own domains.
I think I have 6 or 7 different emails currently including work, and I have about 3-4 different passwords I use:) It's a little much sometimes, lol
I have too many too. I have so much spam on my last that created another one. And passwords? Another one to remember... I tried to avoid writing them down. I'm thankful for password recovery and resets.
Oh my gosh, if I had to count! A gozzillion. I also work from home, so between that and blogging, and my hubbies stuff that I keep track of for him, we have oh too many. I need to start writing them down.

It drives me nuts when you have to register for a password, and they force you to use a lot/or few characters, and mix numbers in, it prevents me from keeping all of my passwords the same, which leaves me wasting too much of my memory trying to remember them all!

Good ?

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service