Win Internet Riches: The Simple Money-Making Secrets of Online Millionaires

By Jennifer James

Everywhere you look most people have their hand in some sort of Web endeavor from authoring a personal blog to manning the ship of a full-fledged, e-commerce Web site. Scott Fox, the author of Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires, is a wizard when it comes to navigating the waters of e-commerce success. Consulting on Web sites for some of the biggest media personalities like Bill O'Reilly and Larry King, Scott Fox knows a thing or two about the specifics it takes to enter and succeed on the World Wide Web.

What I particularly like about Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires is it uncovers the tricks web aficionados know, but newbies would never discover until they've spent their last penny. If you want to really make headway with an online business without spending a fortune I suggest you buy this book, take notes, and use it as a map to build your e-business. Chances are there are secrets Scott Fox mentions that you wouldn't even think of and they will save you money over the long run.

Fox also gives examples of Web entrepreneurs who have made their sites successful and interviews them to get their personal take on what worked and what didn't. The brains behind sites such as SitterCity.com and BookSlut.com give interesting insights about how they were able to drive their Web sites to the top of their industry through hard work and a lot of Web smarts.

Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires is a quick read especially for those who have at least a rudimentary understanding of the Net. If you are an advanced web entrepreneur, most of the secrets Fox mentions you will probably already know. Nevertheless it is refreshing to hear the secrets again and implement them in creative ways to your own advantage. If you are a Web newbie, most of what Scott Fox writes about may be over your head at first, but he gives clear instructions on how to implement his tasks on the Net, so the learning curve is minimal, but the lessons are invaluable.

On the Net: www.scottfox.com.

Want to win a copy? I'm giving away five copies. Giveaway ends September 15, 2008.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please enter me!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service