Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

No matter what side of the political aisle you fall on, it's hard to refrain from blogging or tweeting your political opinion not only because there is so much at stake in this election, but also because there is just so much intrigue and drama at every turn.

Sarah Palin speaks tonight at the Republican National Convention. Do you plan to blog or tweet your opinion about what she does or does not say?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll probably talk to my husband about it, but I very highly doubt that I'll actually blog about it.
I will watch and am hoping there will be some live-blogging I can follow along with. The whole thing is facinating as I watch the country struggle to seperate the issues from her personal life.
I will be reading the "freak-out" tweets. Man, this race has really got people freaked out.
I dont think I will, I will talk to people that I know and share my opinions but its about time we got a woman in there that lives just like you and I.
I blogged about her the other day, just not on my own blog, I guest posted elsewhere it was fun. First time I'd ever given my opinion about politics. I may blog there more.
I have my opinion but will not blog about it, I try to stay away from politics on my blog. on a different topic It really bugs me when celebrities share what side they are on (and it doesn't matter which side they are on) I think they influence people just because they are a celebrity. Everyone should vote on the issues they prefer.
Recently, I made a blog entry called "Who is Taking Care of Sarah Palin's Children." I haven't received any comments on my blog, so I'll bravely put the link here. I was surprised at my own stance on my feelings about Palin since I'm pro-working mom...but as a mom (and a single mom at that) I realize how important is it for me to be there for my children (I was a latchkey kid with minimal supervision). Let me know what you think. I hope I don't get slammed, but that's the risk you take when you blog about how you feel.
http://staceycrew.blogspot.com/2008/09/who-is-taking-care-of-sara-p...
Yep - already did. Check out my blog.
http://barbandtheboys.blogspot.com
I blogged about it, because I used to be a political reporter and sometimes I just can't help myself. :)

I'm still trying to keep my political posts to a minimum, but I do plan on tackling an issue a week through November. It might seem a little at odds with the rest of my posts, but it's being true to myself, my voice and my interests.
Hi Stacey, I left a comment for you because you are so right! It's so sad this campaign is turning into what's going on in people's family lives. But it shows you what kind of people they are and what kind of decissions they make, which is important. We aren't voting for the fancy hair and smile, we're voting for the issues and how capable the person is at making the big choices. I want better than that sitting in the seat of power! Thanks for taking the risk and putting that on your blog!

Stacey Crew said:
Recently, I made a blog entry called "Who is Taking Care of Sarah Palin's Children." I haven't received any comments on my blog, so I'll bravely put the link here. I was surprised at my own stance on my feelings about Palin since I'm pro-working mom...but as a mom (and a single mom at that) I realize how important is it for me to be there for my children (I was a latchkey kid with minimal supervision). Let me know what you think. I hope I don't get slammed, but that's the risk you take when you blog about how you feel.
http://staceycrew.blogspot.com/2008/09/who-is-taking-care-of-sara-p...

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service