I've learned so much from Lynn - she totally rocks. She wrote a blog post the other day that is so helpful for people just starting out, or for the rest of us, too, really. Especially if you follow the links she has in the post to her other tutorials.

Here's the post: http://www.clicknewz.com/1679/starting-a-free-online-business/

She has tutorials on almost everything that covers blogging, internet marketing, SEO, all of it! I love the way she teaches you, step-by-step, to do the different things that we all do everyday - or need to do. Some of this online stuff is so darn confusing!

She also runs a free weekly webinar every Tuesday, and answers all kinds of questions. I've been a member of her forum for about five years and have just really learned a TON from her!

Who do you look up to? Who do you see as your online mentor?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for that link! I've bookmarked it and can't wait to read her information.

There are bloggers that I admire, but I don't really have a mentor. I would love to have one though ... I think it would make so many things so much easier.

Andrea
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
You're welcome! You should definitely try to come to her webinars - I think you'd really like them!

Andrea Chamberlain said:
Thank you so much for that link! I've bookmarked it and can't wait to read her information.

There are bloggers that I admire, but I don't really have a mentor. I would love to have one though ... I think it would make so many things so much easier.

Andrea
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
I will have to check this out. I dont have one but I like MuthaMae and a cowboyswife.
Oh yeah - Lori is awesome!!! I think she's about to sell BloggingCents - I hope someone equally as helpful gets it!

Can you put a link to MuthaMae in here? (I love the name Mae - was my late gma's middle name - she went by both of her names, though - Clare Mae.)

Deanna said:
I will have to check this out. I dont have one but I like MuthaMae and a cowboyswife.
I follow Kelly McCausey, and Lynette Chandler and Alice Seba, all of which have good stuff like that as well!!
Oh, they all rock, too! Are you in Mom Masterminds? I used to be in that - in 2006, I think.

Alyssa said:
I follow Kelly McCausey, and Lynette Chandler and Alice Seba, all of which have good stuff like that as well!!
Hi Lisa Marie,

I saw you on the last conference. I'm loving Lynn. I'm learning so much from her, her guest speakers and her forum. It's good to get to know other ways to earn money on the web. She seems genuine and willing to help even if you're not an elite member of the forum.

I also look up to Lori from A Cowboy's Wife. She's helped me grow as a blogger in a lot of ways and she's just good people!
No, but I will now! Thanks for sharing Lisa :)
Ye, I'm a graduate which they now call founding members.
Lisa Roberson said:
Oh, they all rock, too! Are you in Mom Masterminds? I used to be in that - in 2006, I think.

Alyssa said:
Cool! I was only in 7mos. so I didn't get to grad. status...

Alyssa said:
Ye, I'm a graduate which they now call founding members.
Lisa Roberson said:

Alyssa said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service