Advertisement

I've learned so much from Lynn - she totally rocks. She wrote a blog post the other day that is so helpful for people just starting out, or for the rest of us, too, really. Especially if you follow the links she has in the post to her other tutorials.

Here's the post: http://www.clicknewz.com/1679/starting-a-free-online-business/

She has tutorials on almost everything that covers blogging, internet marketing, SEO, all of it! I love the way she teaches you, step-by-step, to do the different things that we all do everyday - or need to do. Some of this online stuff is so darn confusing!

She also runs a free weekly webinar every Tuesday, and answers all kinds of questions. I've been a member of her forum for about five years and have just really learned a TON from her!

Who do you look up to? Who do you see as your online mentor?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for that link! I've bookmarked it and can't wait to read her information.

There are bloggers that I admire, but I don't really have a mentor. I would love to have one though ... I think it would make so many things so much easier.

Andrea
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
You're welcome! You should definitely try to come to her webinars - I think you'd really like them!

Andrea Chamberlain said:
Thank you so much for that link! I've bookmarked it and can't wait to read her information.

There are bloggers that I admire, but I don't really have a mentor. I would love to have one though ... I think it would make so many things so much easier.

Andrea
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
I will have to check this out. I dont have one but I like MuthaMae and a cowboyswife.
Oh yeah - Lori is awesome!!! I think she's about to sell BloggingCents - I hope someone equally as helpful gets it!

Can you put a link to MuthaMae in here? (I love the name Mae - was my late gma's middle name - she went by both of her names, though - Clare Mae.)

Deanna said:
I will have to check this out. I dont have one but I like MuthaMae and a cowboyswife.
I follow Kelly McCausey, and Lynette Chandler and Alice Seba, all of which have good stuff like that as well!!
Oh, they all rock, too! Are you in Mom Masterminds? I used to be in that - in 2006, I think.

Alyssa said:
I follow Kelly McCausey, and Lynette Chandler and Alice Seba, all of which have good stuff like that as well!!
Hi Lisa Marie,

I saw you on the last conference. I'm loving Lynn. I'm learning so much from her, her guest speakers and her forum. It's good to get to know other ways to earn money on the web. She seems genuine and willing to help even if you're not an elite member of the forum.

I also look up to Lori from A Cowboy's Wife. She's helped me grow as a blogger in a lot of ways and she's just good people!
No, but I will now! Thanks for sharing Lisa :)
Ye, I'm a graduate which they now call founding members.
Lisa Roberson said:
Oh, they all rock, too! Are you in Mom Masterminds? I used to be in that - in 2006, I think.

Alyssa said:
I follow Kelly McCausey, and Lynette Chandler and Alice Seba, all of which have good stuff like that as well!!
Cool! I was only in 7mos. so I didn't get to grad. status...

Alyssa said:
Ye, I'm a graduate which they now call founding members.
Lisa Roberson said:
Oh, they all rock, too! Are you in Mom Masterminds? I used to be in that - in 2006, I think.

Alyssa said:
I follow Kelly McCausey, and Lynette Chandler and Alice Seba, all of which have good stuff like that as well!!

RSS

Connect + Network to Trend.

1. Katie Perera

United States

2. Trishawna Robinson

Scarborough, Canada

3. Leah Schulz

Fresno, CA, United States

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service