I'm in to unique names, and my sister is pregnant with her second child and has asked me to help her come up with a list of names. Her first son's name is Kian. She wants something clever...

I, myself, have been vetoed a million times in the baby naming category. My most favorite name for a little girl is Dixie. Dad gave me the big cold "no" on that one... Anyone else lose this battle?

Tags: baby, names

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I was pregnant we had a very difficult time picking a name. I thought for sure the baby was going to come home from the hospital nameless. It was a week before due date and we had gone shopping in Kmart and I refused to leave until we finally picked out a name. We compromised I got the first name and he got the middle name. That was the best we could do.
I loved the name Luke but my husband wouldn't budge. The only way I "get" to have baby #2 is if he gets to pick the name!! I'm a little scared...
"Seven." Just kidding. Remember on Seinfeld when George wanted to name his child Seven and I don't even think he had a gf.
I know a woman named Tuesday!

I wanted to name my daughter Isabella, and that was thrown out immediately. I also love the name Madeline, but my hubby? Not so much.

As far as boy's names, I didn't really have much say because he wanted to name his first born son after his dad.

My kids names are

Gabriella Bryn
Aron Emery
I think that on Married...with Children there was actually a kid named Seven.

And then on Blossom, there was Six.

:)
My hubby exercised his veto power on:

Harley for a girl
Ryder for a boy

We went with Wesley for our little guy and it suits him perfectly!

http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com
We had such a hard time with names, as we could agree on so very few. I really loved the name Imogen but my husband said no. With hindsight he was probably right but I still love the name!
haha...yeah, I mentioned once that I liked the name Imogen and my husband's response was, "huh? Is that a name?" lol
Yeah, my husband and I have different tastes. I like unique names and my husband likes traditional names. My name is Alaina and his is Eric. So, there you go! Hahaha. LOL. We have a daughter...Rebecca...and that is the only name we could agree on. I wanted Gianna (which he told me sounded like an italian prostitute) if it were a boy I wanted Gianni (which he said sounded like a gay name). Very offensive, I know, I thought the same thing when he said that.
My guy vetoed Breckin Vaughn.
Cash.

I'm a big Johnny Cash fan and thought that for the second son, we cold name him Cash.
Not only did my husband veto it - but so did the whole family!

I was thinking we could have called him "Sue" for short.

I love him name -Colton- but still wish I could have gotten my way! Maybe I could call him "Sue" anyways!

Sam
Mom. Undecided.
http://momundecided.blogspot.com/
Love the name!! My hubby vetoed Cash too though! :(

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service