Okay, I have one on my site but to be honest I have no clue what to do with it. I'm afraid it's going to consume me. I have downloaded the document that they have to help you get started but, quite frankly, it is not that easy to follow.

Can someone give me a brief description of Entrecard and how to use it best? I don't understand the advertising and how it works - GAK!!! I feel like such a ding dong!

Thank you anyone for your kind and helpful insight :).

Tags: Entrecard

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Carole!

EntreCard's basic purpose is to increase blog traffic. You visit other EC blogs, click the "drop" button and earn a credit for yourself. The blogger whose blog you clicked also gets a credit. The more blogs you click, the more credits you earn. The more bloggers who click your "drop" button, the more credits you earn. You use your credits to advertise on other EC blogs. Folks see your ads, click on them and go to your blog. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

EntreCard does have some features to make it all easier, like the toolbar you can install if you use FireFox browser. How many cards you "drop" per day is entirely up to you, but the limit is 300.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or need help.

We also have an EC Moms group here at MomBloggersClub that you can join. I believe there are 80+ members in there who are also available to help.

Best Wishes,

Carol
Carol, I can't thank you enough for your help here. That does make a lot of sense. I do have a question about the emails I have been getting to "approve" ads.

I will look into the EC Moms group - that's great to know!

Much appreciated.

Carole

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service