Okay, I have one on my site but to be honest I have no clue what to do with it. I'm afraid it's going to consume me. I have downloaded the document that they have to help you get started but, quite frankly, it is not that easy to follow.

Can someone give me a brief description of Entrecard and how to use it best? I don't understand the advertising and how it works - GAK!!! I feel like such a ding dong!

Thank you anyone for your kind and helpful insight :).

Carole

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far, I'm loving Entrecard. I've met so many new friends and found lots of cool blogs! I'm not what they'd consider a dedicated dropper, but I do try to take a few minutes every other day to do some drops.
I always go to my Drops Inbox first thing. Anyone who has dropped on me will get a drop in return! While I'm on their profile page I look through their Favorites and see if I'm interested in any of those. Then I try to drop, or mark them as a favorite. If I still have time to play with it, I'll follow leads through the blogs I've dropped on. Personally, unless someone has dropped on me and I'm returning the favor, I only drop on blogs I'm truly interested in, or that pertain to my blog's content. This helps keep me from going nuts and dropping all day. :-)
I only allow Adverts that pertain to my content and are clean and family friendly. I've allowed a photographer or two, but that is because I have a passion for photography and the Adverts I accepted were very good photographers. :-)
Also, when I'm visiting a blog, I ALWAYS look to see if they have an Entrecard. I try to drop everywhere I read. :-)

It's hard not to get caught up in it, but if done right in can greatly increase your traffic. However, my greatest thrill has been meeting new bloggers!!
Thank you for taking the time to post this Erica. I really appreciate it. I have been doing it for a few weeks now and am getting the hang of it. I agree with your philosophy. I think it's a great way to meet new people.
Yes like Erica I'm not real dedicated but I do drop on the blogs I read and those that drop on me. It has given me significant traffic I can tell you that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service