ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, I have one on my site but to be honest I have no clue what to do with it. I'm afraid it's going to consume me. I have downloaded the document that they have to help you get started but, quite frankly, it is not that easy to follow.

Can someone give me a brief description of Entrecard and how to use it best? I don't understand the advertising and how it works - GAK!!! I feel like such a ding dong!

Thank you anyone for your kind and helpful insight :).

Carole

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for taking the time to post this Erica. I really appreciate it. I have been doing it for a few weeks now and am getting the hang of it. I agree with your philosophy. I think it's a great way to meet new people.
Yes like Erica I'm not real dedicated but I do drop on the blogs I read and those that drop on me. It has given me significant traffic I can tell you that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The Story Behind The New Must-Have Nursery Item Of The Season + Giveaway

Babies are irresistible when they are sleeping, as every mom knows. This is what inspired Rookie Humans' founder and momma of two, Gabriela Anggono, to launch a whimsical line of crib sheets designed to create beautiful backdrops for…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service