I've been asked to join in on Twitter from a few friends, but i'm afraid to get addicted to one more thing via online groups/chatting/blogging, i'm strapped for time!!

What is your take?

Love it? or Not your thing?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I twitter, I like it, but I don't live by it. i try to do it maybe once a day. I will say, it has brought me traffic though!
I Twitter a bit, check out www.twittermoms.com I use the mommy bar button for Twitter and am kinda into it.
I twitter but never heard of plurk-er
I plurk. It's much more pretty than twitter and I love the conversational aspect of it....problem is, I don't have enough friends who keep up with plurking!! Plurk with me people! Find me here
Twittering, plurking, whatever all these things are called - I think I am boycotting! I bore myself in my day to day life, I can't imagine anyone else being interested. I am a serious blog slacker, I admit it, but I don't know how people find the time to twitt, or twitter, or whatever it's called.

But of course, even though I'm boycotting, since Maternal Spark has labeled plurking as pretty, you know I'll have to atleast check it out now...
Awww! It's not really that pretty, just moreso than twitter :) Add me if you get sucked in lol!

Kate said:
Twittering, plurking, whatever all these things are called - I think I am boycotting! I bore myself in my day to day life, I can't imagine anyone else being interested. I am a serious blog slacker, I admit it, but I don't know how people find the time to twitt, or twitter, or whatever it's called.

But of course, even though I'm boycotting, since Maternal Spark has labeled plurking as pretty, you know I'll have to atleast check it out now...
Twitteer all the way. Never could get the groove of Plurk.
I love to tweet on twitter! I have met some really awesome people on there! :)
Twitter-it only takes a minute.
I might be diving in ladies....
Yeah, Jen, you go first! I'm thinking about doing the whole twittering thing but don't know if I can handle any more on my plate right now!
Definitely Twitter. Haven't looked into Plurk yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service