I've been asked to join in on Twitter from a few friends, but i'm afraid to get addicted to one more thing via online groups/chatting/blogging, i'm strapped for time!!

What is your take?

Love it? or Not your thing?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just started twittering. I only leave messages maybe a couple of times a day. Like you, I just don't have time to do much more. Btw, what is a plurk-er?
Oh I'm so a Plurker LOL

ExCaptWife
I do everything; twitter, plurk, pownce and jaiku. Now mind you I use one platform to post to all microblogs, but I check into twitter itself more than the others. I just came off a 6 week hiatus from twitter. I've been on twitter since Nov 2006 and some of the conversations were starting to annoy me, so I took a break unfollowed some folks and now I'm back. There's also a new service called rejaw, which is a cross between twitter and pownce.
I am now a Twitter (www.twitter.com/wifeandmomof3)!! I jumped the bandwagon last night. :-) Since I'm already in Facebook doing it I found an app through it that allows me to update Twitter at the same time so I don't have to do it in over again. This then allows me to reach out to more people to get to know.
I twitter! Follow me at www.twitter.com/momspark!
I just started w/Twitter! It is fun so far. Still trying to figure it all out though ;)
I joined Twitter but I have NO idea how to use it or why it would be useful for me. What is Plurk?

Facebook is about as far as I get on the social networking scene...but I'd love to hear more about Twitter since everyone seems to be Twitting about it. ;)

Heather
"The Mogul Mom"
http://www.TheMogulMom.blogspot.com
I do both. I prefer the format of plurk, but twitter is more popular.
I haven't been twittering for long, but I really like it!
I love Twitter and it can become addictive!
LOVE Twitter! It's short and simple and I can keep up on people still even when I don't have time to check their blogs. http://twitter.com/mundanemusings
I Twitter. It's brought me some traffic, which is, of course, great, and it's fun too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service