I've been asked to join in on Twitter from a few friends, but i'm afraid to get addicted to one more thing via online groups/chatting/blogging, i'm strapped for time!!

What is your take?

Love it? or Not your thing?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just started twittering. I only leave messages maybe a couple of times a day. Like you, I just don't have time to do much more. Btw, what is a plurk-er?
Oh I'm so a Plurker LOL

ExCaptWife
I do everything; twitter, plurk, pownce and jaiku. Now mind you I use one platform to post to all microblogs, but I check into twitter itself more than the others. I just came off a 6 week hiatus from twitter. I've been on twitter since Nov 2006 and some of the conversations were starting to annoy me, so I took a break unfollowed some folks and now I'm back. There's also a new service called rejaw, which is a cross between twitter and pownce.
I am now a Twitter (www.twitter.com/wifeandmomof3)!! I jumped the bandwagon last night. :-) Since I'm already in Facebook doing it I found an app through it that allows me to update Twitter at the same time so I don't have to do it in over again. This then allows me to reach out to more people to get to know.
I twitter! Follow me at www.twitter.com/momspark!
I just started w/Twitter! It is fun so far. Still trying to figure it all out though ;)
I joined Twitter but I have NO idea how to use it or why it would be useful for me. What is Plurk?

Facebook is about as far as I get on the social networking scene...but I'd love to hear more about Twitter since everyone seems to be Twitting about it. ;)

Heather
"The Mogul Mom"
http://www.TheMogulMom.blogspot.com
I do both. I prefer the format of plurk, but twitter is more popular.
I haven't been twittering for long, but I really like it!
I love Twitter and it can become addictive!
LOVE Twitter! It's short and simple and I can keep up on people still even when I don't have time to check their blogs. http://twitter.com/mundanemusings
I Twitter. It's brought me some traffic, which is, of course, great, and it's fun too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service