I've been asked to join in on Twitter from a few friends, but i'm afraid to get addicted to one more thing via online groups/chatting/blogging, i'm strapped for time!!

What is your take?

Love it? or Not your thing?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plurk what is that? JK I am a tweet through and through- No plurk for me
Twitterer for sure and I love it - I try to get in at least 10-15 minutes a couple of times a day (about half for mom tweeting and half for my business!)

If anyone wants to follow me - I'll follow you back!! I'm @mobilemommy
Okay. It's official. I'm a Twit! I'm there as alithelazydog.
Both!
I LOVE Twitter. :) I am such an addict. Lol.
I twitter, but not every day. I'm doing good just to keep up with visiting the blogs I like to read, checking out some new ones, and posting on my own blog. I get on Twitter maybe once or twice a week, and I signed up for Twitterfeed so whenever I post to my blog it automatically sends a tweet.
You know, I actually have a twitter account (for work) but I have yet to figure out how to use it! I would rather just blog!
Ack! I have joined twitter but just don't know how the heck to fit twittering in to my schedule! Guess I should find a way....looks like people really enjoy it! I'll now have to check out plurk-er --- never heard of it before!
I never, ever understood how to plurk! I feel so dumb. I've stared at the plurk screen for hours...and nothing. If anyone wants to teach me, I would be eternally grateful!

I twitter every time I think to...sometimes not for a few days, depending on what's going on in life.
I did it, I joined Twitter....sold my soul, LOL!
I am so new at it, but I am sure it will help me to procrastinate!
Follow me at
http://twitter.com/Gibby33

Jen said:
I did it, I joined Twitter....sold my soul, LOL!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service