I've been asked to join in on Twitter from a few friends, but i'm afraid to get addicted to one more thing via online groups/chatting/blogging, i'm strapped for time!!

What is your take?

Love it? or Not your thing?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plurk what is that? JK I am a tweet through and through- No plurk for me
Twitterer for sure and I love it - I try to get in at least 10-15 minutes a couple of times a day (about half for mom tweeting and half for my business!)

If anyone wants to follow me - I'll follow you back!! I'm @mobilemommy
Okay. It's official. I'm a Twit! I'm there as alithelazydog.
Both!
I LOVE Twitter. :) I am such an addict. Lol.
I twitter, but not every day. I'm doing good just to keep up with visiting the blogs I like to read, checking out some new ones, and posting on my own blog. I get on Twitter maybe once or twice a week, and I signed up for Twitterfeed so whenever I post to my blog it automatically sends a tweet.
You know, I actually have a twitter account (for work) but I have yet to figure out how to use it! I would rather just blog!
Ack! I have joined twitter but just don't know how the heck to fit twittering in to my schedule! Guess I should find a way....looks like people really enjoy it! I'll now have to check out plurk-er --- never heard of it before!
I never, ever understood how to plurk! I feel so dumb. I've stared at the plurk screen for hours...and nothing. If anyone wants to teach me, I would be eternally grateful!

I twitter every time I think to...sometimes not for a few days, depending on what's going on in life.
I did it, I joined Twitter....sold my soul, LOL!
I am so new at it, but I am sure it will help me to procrastinate!
Follow me at
http://twitter.com/Gibby33

Jen said:
I did it, I joined Twitter....sold my soul, LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service