15 hours ago
Linda Gries posted a blog post
15 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart joined Kailani's group
17 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart replied to Abigail's discussion 'FRESH FOLLOWS FOR 2018 :)'
17 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart posted a status
"Getting ready to start writing more of my current book! It's been way too long :)"
18 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart updated their profile
18 hours ago
zara andrew posted a blog post
21 hours ago
Tina updated their profile

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

I saw this idea on etsy and it worked great. If it's not legit to do this, please let me know. The list is only for people who will really do this, not just to post your link.

It's easy! Here's what you do:

1. Post your blog link

2. Visit the 10 blogs on top of your comment and follow their blog. (see, easy!)

that's 10 new followers...then someone starts a new train later, and so on and so forth! I will keep watching this link and follow everyone who posts...if you have time to visit more than 10, please do :)

fun, right!?!

Here's my blog: I See Amazing

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm following you now! my blog is (the naked truth about parenting). i'm also on twitter #kkme88 and thanks! karen

Anita Anderson said:
I have done this but then sometimes they do not follow back
I'm following you now! Sorry, I meant to do this sooner. I see you're already following me. THANK YOU! : ) Karen

Brandy Knight said:

great idea, I don't think there are 10 above me, but I will follow who is.

Extraordinarily Mom

i'm following you now! my blog is (the naked truth about parenting). i'm also on twitter #kkme88 and thanks! karen

Melissa said:

Would love to join-will follow all above me

free & frugal mommy of one

Wom Cau said:

Cool! Thanks for doing thist! ~Wom Cau

Great idea! My blog is The Anti-June Cleaver

I want to jump aboard this train! Love the idea I am heading on over to follow you  please be sure to check me out

Couponlicious on Facebook

Follow our blog and we will follow yours!

Loving this TOOT TOOT!

Follow me at

and I will follow you back.

You can join our blog hop to gain new followers

Leave the comment so I can follow u back.

hi! i'll follow the last ten :) here is mine!

great idea!

I'll follow

I follow your blog but I don't see the page with the blog hop.It sounded like fun!

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service