ADVERTISEMENT
Hello MBC'ers,

I set up my blog nearly a year ago... and then hit some major issues in real life. I'm afraid the spirit of being online in the blogosphere was just sucked right out of me. My husband of 13 years and I started having marital issues and it recently ended in divorce. We are both much happier I like to think and moving on, of course our children are adjusting which is always a trial...

Anyway, the point of my rambling is that I've got very little in the way of followers. I'd be more than happy to follow those who follow me :) I also like to have friends here on the MBC, so feel free to friend me :)

One tiny point though... I like to follow blogs that have family/personal stories, thoughts, advice, humor, etc from the blogger. Not that I don't mind some reviews, giveaways etc mingled in there... but if your blog is nothing but ads and offers and reviews only, then I may not visit very often. Just being honest and open with you. I don't mind following you, but it's unlikely I'll be much of a repeat visitor.

Hope you all have a lovely day, take care!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my blog info:

http://thedivinemissmommy.com/
I'm following you - but it was hard to find your blog since you didn't list it in this discussion. :-)

Please check out my blog and follow.

www.savvymoxie.com
Oh yeah, good point. I suppose I should have included that.

Http://www.twopeasinapie.com
Hi Erica,

I'm glad your life is getting back on track; moving on can always be a challenge to say the least.

I am now following your blog and mine is here http://kidsclothingwholesalebargains.blogspot.com/ if you think you would like to follow me back.

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

How to Get Your Kids to the Dentist Without Tears, Tantrums or Throwing

Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service