Sometimes I feel like I cannot get through my day without posting on my blog.
As a matter of fact, it's the second thing I do after I log on to my computer. Second to checking my e-mail.

Would you know it if you became addicted to blogging?

I would probably be in denial.

What symptom(s) would be your first clue that you are addicted?

For me, it would be the constant thought that I need to post.

Tags: addiction, blogging

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would I know it if I became addicted to blogging? My husband tells me ALL the time... He gives me the side-eye every time I LOOK at my computer...

What symptom would be my first clue that I'm addicted? When I stop writing for pay in order to blog for free... it's like spending the grocery money on crack. I'm a half post away from THAT place...
Oh, I am soooooo addicted. LOL, before I got my laptop, I developed what I referred to as "Blogger's Elbow" . . . it only developed AFTER I started blogging!

I "try" to keep things balanced but it's hard -- blogging is FUN!

Following In My Shoes
Blog Candy Designs
Just like Rachel L, I try hard to keep things balanced. It is hard though, I feel like the computer is calling to me. Before I started blogging I didn't feel like I had anything for myself but now, although I blog about mom type stuff, I feel like I am taking time to do something for me. For the first time I missed a day recently and it bothered me all day...it still kinda bothers me ;)

Just like MyBrownBaby, my Hubby gives me the side eye if I even start to move towards the part of the house where the computer is...that probably means at the very least he thinks I am addicted.

Catherine
Evolving Mommy
I'm completely addicted, I know it, I embrace it and I'm ok with it. Is there a problem with that?
I know I am addicted because I judge everything that goes on in life as whether or not it would make a good blog.
I am pretty sure I am addicted to blogging. My kids think so.
The first clue is the fact I have more than 2, no 3 ok 4, lol. I am not only addicted to posting and starting blogs. There are quite a few blogs I have to check a few times every day to see if there are any updates. Another clue is everything I see and do I think is a good idea for a post. And yet another clue is my 6 year old's favorite saying is "don't put that on your blog"
Blogger's Elbow- good one!
I can relate! :)
funny!
i am totally addicted to blogging. but i make sure to do it after the kids go to bed or if they're napping! i try not to let it affect the family :-)

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
At first I call addiction, now I call passion. I love to write and the passion fuels me to write more:)
Oh there's no doubt, I'm addicted. And the scary part is it seems an addiction where the craving is never truly satisfied....I mean, the surfing through eternal blogland is never-ending....I'm currently addicted to trying to find as many blogs that speak my language and the wading through them all is mind-numbing but of course, thrilling when you find one you like. Hope to bump into some of you out there in some blogging support group...:-)

Lee
momswithoutblogs.blogspot.com
I am absolutely addicted. I have way too many places to blog and things connected to blogging going on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service