Sometimes I feel like I cannot get through my day without posting on my blog.
As a matter of fact, it's the second thing I do after I log on to my computer. Second to checking my e-mail.

Would you know it if you became addicted to blogging?

I would probably be in denial.

What symptom(s) would be your first clue that you are addicted?

For me, it would be the constant thought that I need to post.

Tags: addiction, blogging

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would I know it if I became addicted to blogging? My husband tells me ALL the time... He gives me the side-eye every time I LOOK at my computer...

What symptom would be my first clue that I'm addicted? When I stop writing for pay in order to blog for free... it's like spending the grocery money on crack. I'm a half post away from THAT place...
Oh, I am soooooo addicted. LOL, before I got my laptop, I developed what I referred to as "Blogger's Elbow" . . . it only developed AFTER I started blogging!

I "try" to keep things balanced but it's hard -- blogging is FUN!

Following In My Shoes
Blog Candy Designs
Just like Rachel L, I try hard to keep things balanced. It is hard though, I feel like the computer is calling to me. Before I started blogging I didn't feel like I had anything for myself but now, although I blog about mom type stuff, I feel like I am taking time to do something for me. For the first time I missed a day recently and it bothered me all day...it still kinda bothers me ;)

Just like MyBrownBaby, my Hubby gives me the side eye if I even start to move towards the part of the house where the computer is...that probably means at the very least he thinks I am addicted.

Catherine
Evolving Mommy
I'm completely addicted, I know it, I embrace it and I'm ok with it. Is there a problem with that?
I know I am addicted because I judge everything that goes on in life as whether or not it would make a good blog.
I am pretty sure I am addicted to blogging. My kids think so.
The first clue is the fact I have more than 2, no 3 ok 4, lol. I am not only addicted to posting and starting blogs. There are quite a few blogs I have to check a few times every day to see if there are any updates. Another clue is everything I see and do I think is a good idea for a post. And yet another clue is my 6 year old's favorite saying is "don't put that on your blog"
Blogger's Elbow- good one!
I can relate! :)
funny!
i am totally addicted to blogging. but i make sure to do it after the kids go to bed or if they're napping! i try not to let it affect the family :-)

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
At first I call addiction, now I call passion. I love to write and the passion fuels me to write more:)
Oh there's no doubt, I'm addicted. And the scary part is it seems an addiction where the craving is never truly satisfied....I mean, the surfing through eternal blogland is never-ending....I'm currently addicted to trying to find as many blogs that speak my language and the wading through them all is mind-numbing but of course, thrilling when you find one you like. Hope to bump into some of you out there in some blogging support group...:-)

Lee
momswithoutblogs.blogspot.com
I am absolutely addicted. I have way too many places to blog and things connected to blogging going on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service