Hi everyone - 
I currently participate in an ad network, but as my traffic and subscriber count grows I'd like to consider switching from the network to individual ads. I'm not sure how to go about this? I've been contacted a few times about irrelevant ads, but wondering if there is a resource somewhere on how to find companies that advertise on blogs, or any other resource on the subject. 
Anything would help - thanks!
LZ @ My Messy Paradise

Tags: ad, ads, advertising, networks

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am not sure about other companies but I sell advertising spots on my blog for other bloggers, and anyone who wants to advertise there website, ebay business, Avon, ect. It is not much money but every little bit does help. Good luck!
http://www.honoringtheking.com
Look into Google Ad Manager.
I second Google Ad Manager. There is also Project Wonderful. Honestly, I never liked them much - but you can sell individual ads through them.
Linkshare seems to be pretty good.
clickbank and Amazon associates are other options
I do adsense and Project Wonderful. I don't make much, but anything is better than nothing. I am also signed up with Commission Junction, but I am not doing great there.
I've purchased ads with Project Wonderful...easy to use but not my favorite. Also check in to Federated Media...I see their logo a lot on mom blogs but I'm not sure of their website. Also, be sure you have a PR friendly tab or link on your site...I buy blog ads a lot and find them by searching for PR friendly.

HTH!
Jenni

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/17/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Advertisement

Link to Us

Loading…