Am I The Only Blogger NOT Going To A Conference This Summer?

I'm bummed.

It seems that every blog I turn to is going to some kind of blog conference this summer. Am I the only one not attending a blog conference?

If you are attending a conference, do you have a goal while you're there? And, if you aren't attending a conference, why?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am home and wishing I could go to one just to see what the big shibang is all about! No money, no time, no real experience and no real reason to go. I am with you sisters! :)|
I'm not going... and I feel your pain!
I'm not attending because I'm not THAT into the blog scene. I mean don't get me wrong... I enjoy blogging and meeting people online, etc etc... but it doesn't consume my world like other bloggers. PLUS... my husband is leaving for Iraq in Sept and I'd rather take a vacation with him! :)
I'm not going to any either. I'm 7 months pregnant and my doctor won't let me fly. Of course, now is the time I keep getting invitations to attend blogging events. :-(
I have been blogging less than 6 months and still getting the hang of this stuff.. BlogHer sounded like a BLAST but I think I need a little more experience before I go traveling across the country. I'd love to connect with other Mommy bloggers though, I'm amazed by all the talent out there... you guys rock!

Oh hey, and if ya'll could rub off a little on me I'd greatly appreciate it! LOL
We have a goal to attend a conference in the next 6 months. Is there a list out there of great blogging conferences? Thanks!
http://madamedeals.com
I wish I were attending a conference, but with 5 kids and one still on the boob, it just ain't gonna happen this year.

I'm totally jealous of everyone who is going to something, though.
Nope you are not alone. I am not going anywhere :( I bummed too!
Nope, I am not going to any either. I wish I could have gone to Blogher but I was too late. Maybe next year!
I am not going either.. glad to know I am not the only blogger wallflower!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service