Hi bloggers!

A while ago I decided that I wanted to start blogging because it seems so much fun to do!
But I'm having second thoughts...
So I havesome qestions for the more advenced bloggers here!
1. Does your family and friends know about your blog? (and if not, did you intend to keep it secret? and does that mean you don't put up any pictures?)
2. Do you post pictures of yourself and friends/family/kids on your blog?
3. Aren't you scared to give so much of yourself?
4. What was your first blog post about?

Please let me know :)

lots of love,
Solina

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Solina,

I only started blogging two weeks ago.So i'm not an advanced blogger yet. But from following blogs for a while before i started blogging, this is what i've found, a blog may be personal or otherwise.
1. Does your family and friends know about your blog? My family knows about my blog.I couldn't keep it a secret.

2. Do you post pictures of yourself and friends/family/kids on your blog?
I haven't had cause to post family pictures yet. But some bloggers do. It depends on what you are comfortable with?

3.Aren't you scared to give so much of yourself? Sorry, i can't comment on this question,maybe someone who posts family pictures will shed more light on this

4. What was your first blog post about? Mine was about the difficulties i had organising my thoughts and actually starting to post something on my blog. It is here:http://theodysblog.blogspot.com

You may have a private blog which will be protected by a password and only visible to those you invite.

HTH
Hi Theody
Thanks for replaying, it´s very helpfull, I hope others will take the time to anwer these qestions also.

I left you a message on your blog

Solina
Hello!

I'll answer your questions...

1. Yes, family and friends do know about my blog and frequent it but I didn't necessarily tell them about it. They found it themselves through my business site and since then it's just become common knowledge. I didn't intentionally keep it a secret, I just don't like feeling like I'm obliging people to read my things.

2. Yes I do post pictures of myself and family on occasion as it suits my style and blog. I try to be careful when it comes to my children but since they are an integral part of not only my life but my business, it's a bit inevitable.

3. Am I scared...no not really though i don't publicly post things I don't want everyone to know. Having a blog does not mean opening up your entire life to everyone. It's up to you to decide what you want to share.

4. First blog post... I'd really have to look back, but I think it was about not knowing how to blog! Either that or the fact that my son had just thrown his toy bus and all its passengers in the toilet.

http://www.boulieblog.com

I hope this helps you! Look at it as a way to have fun and it will come!
Thanks for visiting my Blog and for your kind message.

I hope you start blogging soon. It is fun.
Hi chichiboulie,

Your Blog is so very nice.
thank you! i've just left you a comment on your blog. have fun with your new project!
Thank you. i bookmarked your blog because i'll be visiting often.
Hi Solina,
I recently wrote a book "Blogging for Bliss, Crafting Your Own Online Journal" I think you would find useful (shameless plug!) But really, it's a great resource. Here is a link to it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Blogging-Bliss-Crafting-Crafters-Creatives/dp...

I became an accidental author because of my blog! I've been a blogger since 2004 and it caught the eye of a publisher and the rest is history, as they say, please visit me at my blog {typing out loud} at: www.tarafrey.com
and feel free to email with any questions.

Happy blogging!
Tara
Attachments:
Hi Tara,
Thank you for the offer I'll remember that.
Your blog is great! I'm sure I won't be able to top that!!!

Solina
Hi everyone,
I´ve just started a blog.
I don´t really know what it´s going to be like but, I think I´m going to try to keep it a secret because I want to write some thoughts down, blow of some steam!
It´s also the main reason I try to do it in english (which isn't my mother langauge)
I hope some of you will leave me a comment, I would very much appreciate your oppinion on my first post!

Thank you very much!
http://www.blackcoffeeandacigarette.blogspot.com/
Yay! I'm so exicited for you.Going over to take a look.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service