Would it surprise you to know that girls are twice as likely to drop out of sporting activities through their teenage years than boys? Or to realize that most young girls start engaging in organized sports up to two whole years later than boys? …
One of the most devastating things that can happen to any family is substance abuse in any form. Anything in excess is never good for anyone. That could be anything from too much food, exercise, alcohol or even shopping. Addictive behaviors can turn relationships upside down for those who…
A while ago I decided that I wanted to start blogging because it seems so much fun to do!
But I'm having second thoughts...
So I havesome qestions for the more advenced bloggers here!
1. Does your family and friends know about your blog? (and if not, did you intend to keep it secret? and does that mean you don't put up any pictures?)
2. Do you post pictures of yourself and friends/family/kids on your blog?
3. Aren't you scared to give so much of yourself?
4. What was your first blog post about?
I only started blogging two weeks ago.So i'm not an advanced blogger yet. But from following blogs for a while before i started blogging, this is what i've found, a blog may be personal or otherwise. 1. Does your family and friends know about your blog? My family knows about my blog.I couldn't keep it a secret.
2. Do you post pictures of yourself and friends/family/kids on your blog? I haven't had cause to post family pictures yet. But some bloggers do. It depends on what you are comfortable with?
3.Aren't you scared to give so much of yourself? Sorry, i can't comment on this question,maybe someone who posts family pictures will shed more light on this
4. What was your first blog post about? Mine was about the difficulties i had organising my thoughts and actually starting to post something on my blog. It is here:http://theodysblog.blogspot.com
You may have a private blog which will be protected by a password and only visible to those you invite.
1. Yes, family and friends do know about my blog and frequent it but I didn't necessarily tell them about it. They found it themselves through my business site and since then it's just become common knowledge. I didn't intentionally keep it a secret, I just don't like feeling like I'm obliging people to read my things.
2. Yes I do post pictures of myself and family on occasion as it suits my style and blog. I try to be careful when it comes to my children but since they are an integral part of not only my life but my business, it's a bit inevitable.
3. Am I scared...no not really though i don't publicly post things I don't want everyone to know. Having a blog does not mean opening up your entire life to everyone. It's up to you to decide what you want to share.
4. First blog post... I'd really have to look back, but I think it was about not knowing how to blog! Either that or the fact that my son had just thrown his toy bus and all its passengers in the toilet.
I´ve just started a blog.
I don´t really know what it´s going to be like but, I think I´m going to try to keep it a secret because I want to write some thoughts down, blow of some steam!
It´s also the main reason I try to do it in english (which isn't my mother langauge)
I hope some of you will leave me a comment, I would very much appreciate your oppinion on my first post!