Any Coupon Bloggers Want to "Hide" My Coupon on Your Site?

Okay so I came up with this idea to "hide" coupons on the internet and if people find them they will get my $67 tutu course for only $1.00!!  Its a ridiculous promotion I'm doing just for June only to get some new tutu makers started!  If you have a coupon blog where you could mention the link and coupon code in a post somewhere or at the bottom of your page or something creative, let me know and I'll get you the "secret" link and coupon code.  Should be fun!! :)

Thanks!!
Jenni

ps - just reply on here or email me at misstutus@gmail.com if you are interested.  :D

Tags: blog, blogger, code, coupon, coupons, secret

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenni,

Interesting Idea. Do you give them a list of websites to visit to find the coupon or is it a free for all?
Free for all...but when I get emails asking for a coupon code, I'll direct them to one of the sites. I have a few up already on youtube, etc. but thought it would be fun for people to spot a sweet deal on something they might not have been looking for but would take advantage of at a no-brainer price to learn a fun new craft! :)

Let me know if you'd want to post it somewhere on your site!
Jenni
Still need some more! I'm willing to pay for this! :)
Jenni
Jenni, I am interested!! I have another friend who has a coupon site I can refer to you. I am just starting my blog but your tutorial sounds perfect as I am a "crafter, sewer, baker"!!!! I already have an idea how to work it into my blog (Tee Hee!!!) and am working on getting more followers. Please email me more info!!

Laura

laura@cakeplategirl.com
www.pinkcakeplate.com
Awesome! Emailing you now! :)
Jenni

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service