I am a hardcore foodie. I belong to Foodbuzz.com that promotes food bloggers and even sets up food blogger publisher program. I just wanted to tell you about this wonderful community! I blog about amazing cakes. I would like to see what you blog about. Healthy living? Vegan? Chocoholic?

Let me know!

Tags: chocolate, food, foodbuzz, foodie, healthy, living, vegan

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I post on my sister's food blog at Cookerati.com We do anything connected with food and even post recipes. Oh and Pom is looking for a blogger, go to Cookerati.com for the details.
I certainly will!
I blog about food at two of my blogs - My Readable Feast (children's cooking activities) and This Mama Cooks! (healthy recipes and weight loss).

I love Foodbuzz.com. It's one of the best social networks for foodies out there.
I will definately have to check out your blog!
I'm a foodie too. I started My Tasty Space 3 years ago to keep track of the low-carb recipes that me & my family enjoyed. It's branched out, but still mostly healthy :)
I am really starting to get into the healthy and vegan aspects about food. I think that even though I enjoy dessert I need to find different ways to enjoy it. I used to be diabetic and I never want to go back there again!
i love food too!

i have a blog with my family's favorite recipes. i started this blog bc when i go out of town i think, "oh i wish i had this recipe with me" or if i visit my family in other cities i want to cook for them too so with this blog i can just store our recipes online.
http://griggrecipes.blogspot.com/
My blog is totally based on food! I mention family and friends in relationship to whatever I've made, but I always include a recipe or the technique for what I've made. It's a mix of healthy recipes as well as some indulgences... my thought is everything is fine in moderation.

RSS

Connect With Us

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service