I am a hardcore foodie. I belong to Foodbuzz.com that promotes food bloggers and even sets up food blogger publisher program. I just wanted to tell you about this wonderful community! I blog about amazing cakes. I would like to see what you blog about. Healthy living? Vegan? Chocoholic?

Let me know!

Tags: chocolate, food, foodbuzz, foodie, healthy, living, vegan

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh believe me you are the reason why I am on this site. Read yours almost daily.
I totally agree!
I certainly will!
I will definately have to check out your blog!
I am really starting to get into the healthy and vegan aspects about food. I think that even though I enjoy dessert I need to find different ways to enjoy it. I used to be diabetic and I never want to go back there again!
WOW!! How nice of ya'll:) **blushing**
i love food too!

i have a blog with my family's favorite recipes. i started this blog bc when i go out of town i think, "oh i wish i had this recipe with me" or if i visit my family in other cities i want to cook for them too so with this blog i can just store our recipes online.
http://griggrecipes.blogspot.com/
My blog is totally based on food! I mention family and friends in relationship to whatever I've made, but I always include a recipe or the technique for what I've made. It's a mix of healthy recipes as well as some indulgences... my thought is everything is fine in moderation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service