I am a hardcore foodie. I belong to Foodbuzz.com that promotes food bloggers and even sets up food blogger publisher program. I just wanted to tell you about this wonderful community! I blog about amazing cakes. I would like to see what you blog about. Healthy living? Vegan? Chocoholic?

Let me know!

Tags: chocolate, food, foodbuzz, foodie, healthy, living, vegan

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh believe me you are the reason why I am on this site. Read yours almost daily.
I totally agree!
I certainly will!
I will definately have to check out your blog!
I am really starting to get into the healthy and vegan aspects about food. I think that even though I enjoy dessert I need to find different ways to enjoy it. I used to be diabetic and I never want to go back there again!
WOW!! How nice of ya'll:) **blushing**
i love food too!

i have a blog with my family's favorite recipes. i started this blog bc when i go out of town i think, "oh i wish i had this recipe with me" or if i visit my family in other cities i want to cook for them too so with this blog i can just store our recipes online.
http://griggrecipes.blogspot.com/
My blog is totally based on food! I mention family and friends in relationship to whatever I've made, but I always include a recipe or the technique for what I've made. It's a mix of healthy recipes as well as some indulgences... my thought is everything is fine in moderation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service