Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

What To Know About Using A Rideshare Service with Kids

Unless you live in a big city, you might not have a huge amount of experience using rideshare services, and particularly not with your kids.

However, if you have any travel plans coming up, you will more than likely use a…

The 4 Most-Often Overlooked Aspects of Starting a Business from Home

Whether you’re sick of bouncing from job to job or feel like your current gig just isn’t panning…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Hi - I've been having trouble with GFC for about the last month or two. I've tried reloading it, putting it in an HTML box of it's own, reformatting it - everything I can think of. Is anyone else having this problem - and how have you fixed it if you have had in the past.

Can someone go to http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com and tell me if you can see it? It's in the right sidebar under the "follow" section close to the top.

Thanks so much! Tina "the book lady" wswpub (at) gmail.com

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tina, I've been griping about this widget's wonkiness here and there over the past year. ijust got mine running again. head over to your gfc dashboard and make sure that under Settings > Basic for that specific site, that your url is entered correctly, if not, LEAVE IT ALONE. click on the advanced tab and add your url to Section 2 Alternate addresses. you don't have www at the beginning of your blog's domain so don't enter it as such. enter it exactly as you did in the post here. I hope it helps and let me know if it does! good luck! Vanita

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service