Just wondering if anyone uses Google Ad Sense. Do you like it? Do you actually make any money? If so, how many followers do you have? I'm curious.

Tags: advertising, money, sponsors

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have made a little more than $14 on Ad-sense so far. Its not much - but it is something! However, I have it linked up in my booksforteensreviews.blogspot.com blog, my knittingstuff.com website, and my westernsaddleblankets.com website. My blog for books has something like 140 followers I think.

It depends a lot on what topic of adds google places on your blog. For example...1 click on an certain add can earn you $20, were 1 click on another add topic can earn you a mere $1.

I say go for it - however, I suggest only doing the small 1 box adds because if you have a large stream of adds along the sidebar of your blog, it can turn of your readers. Experiment and see what amount works for you!

Good luck!
I've been doing adsense for about 2 years and made maybe $200. Not a great return, but things have picked up a lot now that my blog is getting more traffic. I have about 200 followers. I agree. Give it a shot.
okay, thanks! The other thing i want to know is what ind of advertisers they have hooked you up with?
I LOVE adsense. If you position your ads correctly and write so that adsense picks up your keywords there is a potential to make great money. In 2009 I made a 5 figure income just from my adsense ads.
Wow! How many followers do you have?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service