I am fairly new to the blogging world & I am still in the process of attracting readers. Would anyone like to swap blog buttons & advertise on each others site?  

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey I would love to swap buttons and or add you to my blog roll. You can check out my blog at www.ohsosavvymom.com and see if you think I'd be a good fit.

Amy
Awesome Amy, thank you (o: I will go get your blog button today. I am already a follower of yours (o:
Hey Stephanie, Sorry I haven't added your button yet! I didn't see that you had replied to this discussion. I'll add your button right now!
I would be interested! I just made a button for my blog, and while its a bit smaller than others, its cute! and I like it -- till i can befriend a tech savvy person to do this for me :D LOL
Totally Random...

Just feel free to grab it and post it. I am going to your blog now and will grab yours :D
I would like to do that too but I don't know how I can on wordpress. Any ideas?
Google " how to make a blog button " and find a site that gives step by step super simple instructions.
I used picnik.com to edit the picture and put my blogs title on it. and then once complete - saved to my computer, then uploaded to photobucket.com -- from there its technical and I do not know it from the top of my head. lol

Gulistan Artir said:
I would like to do that too but I don't know how I can on wordpress. Any ideas?
Thanks so much for replying, Jennifer! I will now go ahead and try it myself :)
U can see mine on my blog.
Totally Random...

Gulistan Artir said:
Thanks so much for replying, Jennifer! I will now go ahead and try it myself :)
Hi everyone:

I want to swap buttons and also share this information: sockoes is giving away a cute baby pants that keep your baby's legs and belly warm and help to avoid the colic caused by could in their little tummies.

baby pants giveaway http://sockoes.blogspot.com/2010/10/sockoes-giveaway.html Grap my button and let me kno so I can add yours ;-)

sockoes website www.sockoes.com
Hi, I am alos new to the blogging world and would love to swap buttons. Check out my blog http://cassandralikes.blogspot.com/ Thanks!
Is there any way you can tell me HOW to put a button on my page??
I am sorry ...I have no idea )o:

ElGeorgia said:
Is there any way you can tell me HOW to put a button on my page??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service