Are there any mom bloggers out there who are interested in reading and writing with babies and toddlers?

Hi All!
My blog is about reading and writing with babies and toddlers. I am an instructor at Columbia University in NYC and a new mom! I've been blogging about how to support babies and toddlers as readers and writers.  My blog has lots of suggestions for things to do, as well as titles of great kid books for little readers!

I would love to interview some moms.  Reply to this post if you're interested!

Swing by my blog to check it out!  I'm not selling anything or advertising anything on my blog. It is purely for information and enjoyment! Let me know what you think!

xoxoxoxo
Beth (and Baby L., 8 months old already!)

Tags: babies, children's, literacy, literature, moms, reading, toddlers, writing

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds wonderful! Please contact me if you want more info from me. My little Murphy Man is 7 months old. We love to read to him and he enjoys going to the library. I even entered him in the infants and toddlers reading club there.

http://babyboberg.blogspot.com
Check out my new post-- I'm compiling a list of ideas for reading with babies and toddlers from all my blogging friends.

http://tinyreader.blogspot.com/2010/07/wallwisher-what-is-it-read-t...

Have fun reading!

Beth & Lily, 9 months

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service