Have you ever been concerned about not posting on your blog? Do you get anxious that readers will forget about your 'blog world' if you don't post for, say, 4 days? Or a week?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I rarely skip more than two days. I think that once you get a good amount of readership that you kind of owe it to them to keep blogging. Not that you can't ever take a break, but to just come and go without a pattern or saying something is going to turn readers off. It does for me, though, unless I have a connection with them through email or off line besides the blog.
I just wanted to let you all know how helpful your response's have been.
I love every response! It helps a lot... really.
YES! I'm a total addict. I love this question and reading all of the responses. I've gotten to the point, however, where I'll let myself off the hook if work is insane - I'll take ONE day off. But, I think that blogging is part of my work, soooo....
a little. That's why I do my best to schedule posts in advance when I know I'll be gone for a week or more.
No I'm not all that worried about it. Blogging is just a creative outlet and hobby for me, so it really doesnt matter in the end!
I'm on a "break" right now for the holidays! I *hope* no one forgets about me! lol But, honestly, it doesn't concern me too much...I guess because I consider it a part of my job {blogging} and if I am taking a vaca to spend time with my family, then they come first and ALL of my work is on hold for my family time.
Before, it does especially when I started to get a good amount of readers. But then I realized that I'm taking out the fun out of blogging by worrying too much. So now, I just blog whenever I can. If I get to post daily or every other day then great. If not, I just post an apology and go on with my story.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service