Have you ever been concerned about not posting on your blog? Do you get anxious that readers will forget about your 'blog world' if you don't post for, say, 4 days? Or a week?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I rarely skip more than two days. I think that once you get a good amount of readership that you kind of owe it to them to keep blogging. Not that you can't ever take a break, but to just come and go without a pattern or saying something is going to turn readers off. It does for me, though, unless I have a connection with them through email or off line besides the blog.
I just wanted to let you all know how helpful your response's have been.
I love every response! It helps a lot... really.
YES! I'm a total addict. I love this question and reading all of the responses. I've gotten to the point, however, where I'll let myself off the hook if work is insane - I'll take ONE day off. But, I think that blogging is part of my work, soooo....
a little. That's why I do my best to schedule posts in advance when I know I'll be gone for a week or more.
No I'm not all that worried about it. Blogging is just a creative outlet and hobby for me, so it really doesnt matter in the end!
I'm on a "break" right now for the holidays! I *hope* no one forgets about me! lol But, honestly, it doesn't concern me too much...I guess because I consider it a part of my job {blogging} and if I am taking a vaca to spend time with my family, then they come first and ALL of my work is on hold for my family time.
Before, it does especially when I started to get a good amount of readers. But then I realized that I'm taking out the fun out of blogging by worrying too much. So now, I just blog whenever I can. If I get to post daily or every other day then great. If not, I just post an apology and go on with my story.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service