Latest Activity

Ashlee and Shel Carli are now friends
1 hour ago
Emma Kalman posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Shel Carli joined One Savvy Mom!'s group
7 hours ago
Shel Carli posted a status
"Hello ladies, looking to get my blog off the ground and make some new friends. :) Mom of 4 here. Check me out and don't forget to subscribe"
7 hours ago
Shel Carli joined Mom Bloggers Club's group
7 hours ago
Shel Carli posted a status
"moms, come join me and follow at http://Carlisweetheartinspires.wordpress.com"
8 hours ago
Profile IconStacie Pittard, Olga Finn, Marla Widal and 2 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
9 hours ago
Susan Keefe posted a blog post
yesterday

OUR BLOG

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

How to Glam up Your Everyday Office Look in the Winters

While formal wear in the summers mean quickly pairing a top with trousers, looking glam while also beating the chills can sometimes be tricky. While dropping temperatures bring with them several style options, they may not be your best bet in a professional…

Advertisements

Too many times I hear of people who are falling out of love with their spouse or confessing to be in love with somebody else. Sometimes it can be a bit ridiculous the stories you here. I know that sometimes things change, weight is gained, teeth fall out, hair gets gray, jokes get old, patience gets short or times get hard, but i say the love should still remain. Too much attention is focused on relationships gone bad and not enough on the couple that has become shlumpadinkas together.

Let's talk about the love we still have and forget about the other stuff for a while. You just might realize how much you still love each other.

I write poetry to my husband and children and it makes for a warm atmosphere. Most don't realize that when love is lost between spouses the children are greatly damaged. My husband and I enjoy each other's company and we talk about what makes us upset. We also try not to let the sun go down on our anger. This makes for better mornings.

What do you love about your spouse?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey ladies, we want to know what you love about your husband, no matter how big or small. Your list can be as long or short as you want it to be. Don't be shy. :)
Hello everyone. Any takers on the subject of love?

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service