It doesn't matter if you are working out of the home or a stay-at-home mom, we all need a little inspiration on how to maintain EMOTIONAL BALANCE in mothering, don't you agree? Intentionally Inspiring Mamas is meant to inspiring moms to continually cultivate self-awareness and re-discover their true selves amidst the chaos of raising kids. I am committed to giving moms simple strategies for infusing mindfulness in their mothering and connecting to their inner-selves on a daily basis.

Here's to sanity-- in our heads, at least :)

http://www.intentionallyinspiringmamas.com/

All is well~ Jen

Tags: inspiration, intentional, mindful, mom, mothering

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jen,

Love the purpose behind your blog. Intentional parenting, inspirational living - both are things I need help with! I recently began my blog - www.beyondmoms.blogspot.com - a place where moms can share their stories of who they are beyond being a mom. I have 4 degrees and have been home for 4 years with my 4 and 2 year old children. We've moved 4 times in the last 4 years due to job/school changes, so needless to say, I had lost my center for a while, and writing has helped me refocus. I am hoping to connect with other moms on the levels and layers below and beyond "just mom." I hope you check it out and please - share your story with any pictures/writings you'd like to include. I look forward to reading through your blog too

Stacey

http://www.beyondmoms.blogspot.com

p.s. I'm from MI - went to UM but my sister in law went to State :)

Stacey! It's so wonderful to connect with you. I, too, went to U of M... and I have to admit it, I worked on  my doc at State :(

But my blood runs maize and blue! I can't wait to check out your blog. What a great concept. I think it directly ties into the purpose of mine. Do you have a button for your blog that I could grab and post on my blog?

Wow, you life sounds like mine-- chaotic, uncertain, and unstable. We have a lot in common. Looking forward to following you on your blog. Keep in touch.

Jen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service