Are you one of those moms who has her act together? Do you wish you were?

Are you always ready to go out at a moment's notice, packed up, prepared for anything. Daily shower, dressed and ready for morning errands and fun? Or, do you wish you were, and need some help?
I am not. I envy those that are. Give me your best tips...Are you really scheduled? Do you have a chore list?
Seriously, there are days when I'm still in my pjs at lunchtime, but I can't get out of my own way!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never been ready to go out at a moments notice, even before the kiddo! But I think I still fairly have it together. I can get ready in under 30 minutes. I don't have any tips except that I'm good at hauling butt when I need too!!!
Yeah, I always get my nursing bag standby and equiped with all my daughter's necessity.
Beside, I practice taking early bath every morning (I took bath with my daughter). So whenever I planned to go out, I just change my clothes and filled up some water or milk powder for my daughter and ready to go!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service