Are You Participating in Problogger's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog?

Darren Rowse at Problogger.net is posting a new blogging challenge every day to help you build a better blog. I haven't completed every task so far, but there is some GREAT information about writing blog posts and optimizing your website's design. Here are links on how to "Come Up With 10 Blog Post Ideas" and "How to Write a Links Post."

The challenge is already on Day 14, but it isn't too late to start doing some of his suggestions. Is anyone else participating or done any of the tasks?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am! I am loving it so far! I think the hardest challenge for me, so far, has been the self-promotion day! Ugh!
Thanks for pointing out, I hadn't realized he was doing this and it looks like he has shared some interesting information so far.
Thanks, I just signed up. Looks like a great experiment.
I am doing it. It's such a busy month for me though that I'm stretching it out. Darren provides such valuable information!
I'm doing it too, but I haven't been doing it daily. I'm following along as I have time to do each activity. Lots of really good information.
I'm doing it too! Tons of great ideas--- if anyone wants to buddy up on today's assignment, let me know!
i came across this right before he started, i have been trying to keep up with each day but it's tough... but it will be good in the long run-just like school! lol
I'm just starting over there to get some good suggestions. I just need to take the time to "listen" and then to "apply"...lol. I'm just a procrastinator. But so far I like what he has said.
I have not been keeping up with it, but I still plan to do the tasks at my own pace. I hope he releases a PDF of all the 31 days.

I am so glad that you ladies have enjoyed it so far! I LOVE all the info at Problogger. That is where I first started learning everything about blogging.

~Amanda
I have been doing it, not in order since time is a commodity lately LOL I am also a member of the blog success training program- I have learned A LOT on there

I love darren's program though, I hope to get caught up soon!
I ran across it the other day. I am not currently doing it but I REALLY need to since I do want to build a better blog & get into doing product reviews (which i'm sure means I have to get ALOT more traffic to my lil' ole blog!)
I have been and love it! Darren comes up with some really great ideas!

Unfortunately, I haven't applied every lesson yet - some just didn't fit in where I needed them to - but plan to impliment later.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service