Are You Participating in Problogger's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog?

Darren Rowse at Problogger.net is posting a new blogging challenge every day to help you build a better blog. I haven't completed every task so far, but there is some GREAT information about writing blog posts and optimizing your website's design. Here are links on how to "Come Up With 10 Blog Post Ideas" and "How to Write a Links Post."

The challenge is already on Day 14, but it isn't too late to start doing some of his suggestions. Is anyone else participating or done any of the tasks?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been but haven't done every day. I'm way behind but have read most of the posts on it. The information has been really good and can't wait to apply it all to my blog.
I will have to check this out! Thanks for sharing the link!!!
I started doing it but noticed is more directed to experienced bloggers rather than newbies. He asks for things that newbies hasn't reached yet so I stopped. I might go back sometime when I gain more experience... It was funny the go to the shopping mall task lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service