Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a lovely week in preparation for Thanksgiving.

I was wondering what autoresponder services you ladies use on your blogs. I have heard of the big ones like Aweber and Constant Contact but was wondering if there are others out there that aren't so expensive but still are quality services. I have heard of Paynet Responder and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Have a great day and a very happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki B.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nikki

I use MailChimp it is free until you have over 500 subscribers then only 19.95/mth after that...so it's very reasonable and easy to navigate.

JODY
Thanks Jody. I'll check into that.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
Nikki
Hi Nikki, I am also using Mailchimp and it is a good service. If you have any questions about it, let me know :)
Good Question Nikki,

Has anyone used madmimi? I'm also wondering who to use. I have read some reviews and MailChimp had a few bad ones.

Teri
Hi Teri,

I have heard of Madmimi. I have heard it is good as long as you want to stay pretty simple - whatever that means. :) It does have a free option to start with also.

I decided to go with Paynet Responder for now since I am legally blind and use screen reading software. Paynet Responder seems to be pretty accessible with that. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service