Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a lovely week in preparation for Thanksgiving.

I was wondering what autoresponder services you ladies use on your blogs. I have heard of the big ones like Aweber and Constant Contact but was wondering if there are others out there that aren't so expensive but still are quality services. I have heard of Paynet Responder and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Have a great day and a very happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki B.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nikki

I use MailChimp it is free until you have over 500 subscribers then only 19.95/mth after that...so it's very reasonable and easy to navigate.

JODY
Thanks Jody. I'll check into that.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
Nikki
Hi Nikki, I am also using Mailchimp and it is a good service. If you have any questions about it, let me know :)
Good Question Nikki,

Has anyone used madmimi? I'm also wondering who to use. I have read some reviews and MailChimp had a few bad ones.

Teri
Hi Teri,

I have heard of Madmimi. I have heard it is good as long as you want to stay pretty simple - whatever that means. :) It does have a free option to start with also.

I decided to go with Paynet Responder for now since I am legally blind and use screen reading software. Paynet Responder seems to be pretty accessible with that. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service