I'm a Macaroni Kid Publisher Mom and you can be one too!

Macaroni Kid is an international company that provides families with events, activities and parenting tips to families in your community weekly. You also get the opportunity to attend community events for you and your family.

Check out my website www.kaneohebay.macaronikid.com.

It's one of the best and most fun things I've ever done. You get to write, edit, and publish all at home.

Email me at kerryanne@macaronikid.com for details.

Mahalo!

Tags: Bay, Ellington, Kaneohe, Kerry-Ann, Kid, Macaroni

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please let me know who I need to contact. I sent an email several weeks ago (not to you) about getting started in Indianapolis but got no reply. I am very interested in this opportunity.
Nina, I've been in contact with Nicki
nicki@macaronikid.com
Hope that helps!
Monique
Hi Nina!

She just replied to your message I forwarded to her so hopefully you're getting set up soon.

Thanks so much for your patience. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

¬© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service