What do you think is the best method that that you have used to get your blog noticed? How do you drive constant traffic to your site? Thanks!

Laura
www.exercise2dayinfo.blogspot.com

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am unfamiliar w/ MBC. Can you tell me more?
Also, I don't quite 'get' Entrecard. I am a member, but it's different.
Thanks
Oops! I get MBC. How awful is that?! Can you tell I'm a slow learner?
for contests I use a variety of Mr. Linkys to submit my contests to. I ask ppl to subscribe when I have contest, so that drives a lot and I always participate inteh bloggy carnivals.......

as for non contest blogs? I really have no idea :)
I don't think there's a secret to magically make people visit your blog overnight - I think it's a combination of good content, consistent posting and joining social networks. I use twitter and MBC. I also comment on other people's blogs, but not so much as a form of advertising, because I only comment/visit those I really enjoy reading. And I'm really not great about being a consistent commenter. I did entrecard for a while, but the traffic is not really people reading, it's just people clicking through, so I quit using it. I also get a little bit of traffic from StumbleUpon, but I'm not part of a group or anything. :-)

www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
link exchanges help a lot and participating in things like illustration friday's - now this is art focused but if there are things in your niche to participate in then that would help. i've started twitter recently and i've gotten more clicks from there plus it is fun!
I don't understand Entrecard and would appreciate any help I could get in that dept.
What a run around I've had lately. I had my web guy put a blog on my website because that was the ultimate goal of my blog, to get more traffic to our website. That was a disaster! I couldn't delete comments and the ads for Vi---- weren't too cool to have on there. So......I'm back in the same boat having my website and blog separate. I desperately need help from someone who knows what they are doing!
www.falkenburyfarm.com
http://vermontguesthouse.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service