What do you think is the best method that that you have used to get your blog noticed? How do you drive constant traffic to your site? Thanks!

Laura
www.exercise2dayinfo.blogspot.com

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for this question - it is exactly what I need to now as well. For me so far the word of mouth strategy + facebook+twitter were the most efficient, but I am a kind of newbie as far as SEO is concerned.
I find that staying active and networking in your niche gets you good visibility. Visit other blogs and comment. Just like I am doing now.

http://www.conversationswithmoms.com

I also noticed on your site that you use Entrecard which should bring you traffic if you're a consistent dropper.
Twitter seems to work. If you post yourself on twitter along with your blog site a lot of people come through that way. Sometimes just surfing through blogs and following them you get that person to follow you back. I'm gonna check yours out right now.
Entrecard & Twitter have helped me increase traffic as well as joining social groups like here, Mom Spark, & Mom Gamers Club.

Commenting on other blogs helps bring people back to you as well. Blog supporting groups like Blogamama and Secret in the Sauce have been great.
I agree - Entrecard and Twitter are great. But I get most of my traffic through Google searches and writing with keywords (what phrases people search on) in mind. Some of my best traffic are from reviews I did for companies that featured a link to my review from their website.
I agree with the others, networking in Entrecard is great, Twitter is fun, and the MBC here is a wonderful place, where I think I've made most of my connections!
I joined Entrecard and they keep sending me unrelevant ads. Does it just take a while to weed out all the ones that are relevant? Or do you approve ones that aren't. Or do you ignore all the requests? As soon as I reject one, they send me another and it is getting old.
Stumble Upon has led me the most traffic, along with simple word of mouth...
You mentioned "writing with keywords" in mind. Is there a secret to doing this? Do you come up with the words on your own or use a source? How did you get connected with companeis to do reveiws? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. jean
Join the stumbleupon group here and participate...I noticed more traffic comes from Stumbleupon when I participate which I need to do more of!
I agree with what others have said...commenting on other blogs, twitter, and MBC have helped me. I try to visit a new blog everyday - read a couple of their posts- and comment on that they have written.
Commenting on other blogs - that's the biggest thing! Giveaways, fun graphics, creative posts - recognizing other blogs! Those all seem to work for me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service