Hello Moms! I'm getting ready to launch a 2nd blog - this one will be more of a general Mom-Blog rather than the Laubster Tale that I currently have which is just a simple blog I write for my family so they can keep in touch with my son since they all live far away.

I've done a lot of prep work for this new blog (purchased the URL name, written several entries, etc) but I just need someone to design the blog for me! I'm looking for an awesome modern design- either with a custom logo or a cartoon character on the header- something that is colorful and GRABS the reader right off the bat!

If any of you have worke with a great graphic designer who you would reccomend, please send their info my way!

Thank you!

-Ashleigh

Tags: blog, design, mom, new

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ashleigh!

I have a directory of Blog Designers on my blog if you'd like to take a look. There are 11 of them listed at the moment and I'll be adding more. On this page, there are also links to three of the blogs they designed so you can get a sense of their styles!

http://www.momcomm.com/blog-designers/

Hope that helps!

Melissa

Hi Ashleigh:)

I was told that you are looking for a designer. I work with WordPress sites. Design and code them. My site is Jula Studio if you are interested in talking more!

Mariah

Can someone tell me how to put one of those apps on my blog with the floating tags?

Thanks,

Nikki

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/17/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Advertisement

Link to Us

Loading…