Advertisement
Brunch: A Genesis Child Theme for Food & Lifestyle Bloggers

Hello Moms! I'm getting ready to launch a 2nd blog - this one will be more of a general Mom-Blog rather than the Laubster Tale that I currently have which is just a simple blog I write for my family so they can keep in touch with my son since they all live far away.

I've done a lot of prep work for this new blog (purchased the URL name, written several entries, etc) but I just need someone to design the blog for me! I'm looking for an awesome modern design- either with a custom logo or a cartoon character on the header- something that is colorful and GRABS the reader right off the bat!

If any of you have worke with a great graphic designer who you would reccomend, please send their info my way!

Thank you!

-Ashleigh

Tags: blog, design, mom, new

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ashleigh:)

I was told that you are looking for a designer. I work with WordPress sites. Design and code them. My site is Jula Studio if you are interested in talking more!

Mariah

Can someone tell me how to put one of those apps on my blog with the floating tags?

Thanks,

Nikki

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 22,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

MBC CUTIES

Our current cuties were uploaded by Anglelina CastleberryUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Advertisement

StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes: Foodie Theme

FEATURED MEMBER

ADVERTISE

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

LET'S ENTER EACH OTHER'S GIVEAWAY

You just started the world of promotional blog giveaways. You get someone to give away a really cool product on your blog. Now you just need someone to enter the giveaway!! JOIN NOW.

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service