Do you ever get envious of other bloggers' success?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Envious? I don't think so. I wish I had more time to devote to my blog. I'd love to make it a full time gig, but I also love my job now so I am happy it's a hobby. I love the outlet that it provides me. I love reading all of the comments on my posts. It stokes my creative flames a bit too to try and redesign it or add some new features. I wish I could devote a solid chunk of time to really overhauling it. For now, it's the time I find at night after the girls are in bed and on the weekends. Not nearly enough. I like the idea of making a bit of money off of it, but it's not a priority. It's just fun. Kind of like my own little lemonade stand. :)
I wouldn't say I am envious. Just wonder how they do it. I know I will never have a huge thing come out of blogging, but then again...I blog because I like it. Not because I want to make money from it. Yes I have started a review blog. But I am not even directing traffic there yet. I am just reviewing products that I have personally bought, or were given to me from a friend. One day I hope to be able to maybe get a few freebies out of it, but I am not sweating over it if I don't.
I don't know if it's envy, but I've noticed that one blogger that I read RARELY comments or acknowledges awards or tags & yet she has a nice size following. Yet some bloggers, like Jen, have huge followings & comment (at least to me) pretty regularly. I feel like I spend more time commenting than I do blogging!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service