Hey y'all.  (I haven't been on here in a bit--my apologies!!) I published a post today that has taken a good bit of thought and many re-writes.  I'd appreciate your thoughts on it.  It's on Blog Envy.  I've been blogging for just over a year and it used to just make my heart ache when I'd see people whose blogs were so much "more successful" than mine.  It's taken a long time to realize that as long as I'm staying true to myself and not giving up...I AM SUCCESSFUL.  I hope to help some people with this post.  I know that many of us experience "blog envy" but it's a hard thing to admit to yourself, much less talk about.  I'd love to hear more thoughts here as well. Tips for success, your personal story, etc.  It will only become less "taboo" if we talk about it!

Tags: blog, envy, followers

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sigh, I feel the same way. I love the tone of their sites, their humor coming through, the way they're able to combine family life, reviews, etc. They just seem to have this great knack for blogging. I find myself struggling and wondering how I can change what I'm doing. I'm heading over to check out your post!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service