I was just curious is anyone has a blogging schedule that they stick to? And if you do have you found that it makes it easier?

Lindsay
www.onceuponamommy.com

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried that once but I wasn't sticking to it. I'd like to try again though. It might help me keep on top of things.
I try to blog every few days. I don't like too much time to go by to go by.
I try to do certain posts on certain days...Tuesday is Tasty Tuesday, when I post recipes...I also do Thankful Thursday...then during the week, if I want to do more, I do, but if not, I know I've blogged at least a few times. Also, I often do my posts ahead of time and schedule the posts.

Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom
I usually try to get on and do something everyday...after my girlies go to bed, but sometimes i don't get to it for a few days...I try to keep in mind that it doesn't matter if it happens everyday or every few... and i don't want to try and put it to a schedule to make it feel like a chore..i enjoy doing it when i can sneak away to get a little time alone! :)
I try to write most of my posts on the weekend for the upcoming week. Then I schedule posts to publish automatically. I try to reserve evenings for "networking" and reading others' blogs.

I don't always stick to this schedule, but I sure try to!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
yes, yes and a million times yes! I have a schedule right down to times. I feel less stressed, I know what is expected, and I know what to concentrate on. I LOVE having a schedule and pretty much stick to it. :-)
I am a planner by nature. I have an annual editorial calendar, a monthly posting calendar and a weekly posting calendar. It works best for me to know what I'm going to be writing about for the week. (Of course, I leave myself "wiggle room", because you never know what opportunities will arise!)
My goal is to get ona writing schedule. I think it would help quite a bit. Right now I just write when I can. www.thismamaworksit.com
I really should start trying to schedule my posts a bit better. I'm ashamed to say i've let a few weeks pass before a new blog post when things get hectic around here. Right now I just blog when the mood strikes me and I feel inspired that way my posts don't feel forced. I suppose its the bohemian artist in me lol.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service