I was just curious is anyone has a blogging schedule that they stick to? And if you do have you found that it makes it easier?

Lindsay
www.onceuponamommy.com

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried that once but I wasn't sticking to it. I'd like to try again though. It might help me keep on top of things.
I try to blog every few days. I don't like too much time to go by to go by.
I try to do certain posts on certain days...Tuesday is Tasty Tuesday, when I post recipes...I also do Thankful Thursday...then during the week, if I want to do more, I do, but if not, I know I've blogged at least a few times. Also, I often do my posts ahead of time and schedule the posts.

Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom
I usually try to get on and do something everyday...after my girlies go to bed, but sometimes i don't get to it for a few days...I try to keep in mind that it doesn't matter if it happens everyday or every few... and i don't want to try and put it to a schedule to make it feel like a chore..i enjoy doing it when i can sneak away to get a little time alone! :)
I try to write most of my posts on the weekend for the upcoming week. Then I schedule posts to publish automatically. I try to reserve evenings for "networking" and reading others' blogs.

I don't always stick to this schedule, but I sure try to!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
yes, yes and a million times yes! I have a schedule right down to times. I feel less stressed, I know what is expected, and I know what to concentrate on. I LOVE having a schedule and pretty much stick to it. :-)
I am a planner by nature. I have an annual editorial calendar, a monthly posting calendar and a weekly posting calendar. It works best for me to know what I'm going to be writing about for the week. (Of course, I leave myself "wiggle room", because you never know what opportunities will arise!)
My goal is to get ona writing schedule. I think it would help quite a bit. Right now I just write when I can. www.thismamaworksit.com
I really should start trying to schedule my posts a bit better. I'm ashamed to say i've let a few weeks pass before a new blog post when things get hectic around here. Right now I just blog when the mood strikes me and I feel inspired that way my posts don't feel forced. I suppose its the bohemian artist in me lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service