I'm very new to blogging and I'm sure this question has been answered. Maybe other newbies like me can benefit from the answers. I have joined many mom blog groups, set up a twitter account, Facebook, Google friends network and so on. I've noticed that not many blogs exchange links. Is that true?? My traffic is building very very slowly. I'm thinking about running a giveaway to build traffic but not sure where to start? I have a few reviews I've done on my own and one that is pending with a marketing company in a few weeks. Any other pointers??

Tags: blogging, building, traffic

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be interested in more info too. A few of the things that I have found that really help is to comment, comment and comment. Also joining in some popular meme's are good and it gives you a new circle of blogs to view and comment on and to subscribe to.

One other thing that I don't know if it really is adding traffic, but I know I am getting new reader from is on Sundays I do a linking blog about some of my favorite posts for the week that I have. I get some of my favorite bloggers coming by my blog to see where they have been linked which I enjoy chit chatting with them. I was going to make this a meme, but no one seemed interested. If you want to join me on posting links on Sundays let me know and I will link up with you.

Link exchanges are a great way to start building traffic. If anyone wants to link exchange me. Send me a message.

Here is my blog: http://pepper.uniquehorn.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service