Hi Everyone!

I recently discovered Mom Bloggers Club, and I could really use everyone’s help. I am a volunteer for a non-profit called The Raise Foundation in Orange County. Our mission is to prevent child abuse by strengthening families.

We are starting our own blog--a resource for parents--and we would love to have guest bloggers during the year. We’re looking for parenting tips, things to do at home with your kids, or funny stories to help unwind after a stressful day. Basically, we’d like anything that a parent might enjoy reading or find useful.  We’re hoping this will help drive traffic to our website so that more people will find out about what we’re doing in the community. I would love to tell you more about this opportunity if you are interested.

Please contact me at blog@theraisefoundation for more info. If you’d like to browse our blog there’s the link: http://theraisefoundation.org/news/

Thanks and have a great day! 

Tags: guest blogging

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to help out and provide a guest post! :)

Hi Leah,

Thanks for your interest!  Please send me an email with three or so topics that you'd like to write about and we can discuss the logistics of you guest post.  Look forward to working with you. :]

Leah Dossey said:

I'd love to help out and provide a guest post! :)

So excited!
What do you think about these ideas....

1. The Secret To A Stronger (happier) Family - this is a post where I would talk about developing a family mission statement focused on Love, Loyalty and Respect.
2. How To Laugh When What You Really Want To Do Is Scream - in this article I would discuss the importance of staying in control and turning negative family dynamics into positive ones.
3. How To Have Fun With Your Kids Without Spending A Dime - in this post I would provide ideas for 5 fun and free activities that parents can enjoy with their kids. Ex: Carpet Picnics, Photo/Video Scavenger Hunts (using your cell phone or camera), Making soap bombs in the microwave (totally safe), etc.

Let me know if any of these ideas are what you are looking for. I'd be happy to expound on any of them.

Thanks!

Your ideas are great!  Any of those three would be wonderful, so you can choose whichever you're most interested in writing. We'd like the entries to be no more than 550-600 words and we'd also appreciate it if you can include some visuals with your post as well.  Also, send us a brief author bio as well as links to your own blog so we can include it with you post.

Thanks again for you interest!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service