ADVERTISEMENT
This working married mom of two teen boys would like to share tips/advice/stories.

~ Mona

More Milestones

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cute blog! I am the mom of 2 little boys. I'm sure I can learn from you!!! ~Kimberly
www.stinkerpinker.com
Love your blog! I'm a mom of 5 boys. Life is interesting, to say the least lol.
Interesting blog that you have.
I'm a mom to 2 young boys who are currently 3 and 6 years old.

Catch me on my blog

From Dominique's Desk
Thanks Kimberly! I'll be stopping by your blog too.
~ Mona

Kimberly G. said:
cute blog! I am the mom of 2 little boys. I'm sure I can learn from you!!! ~Kimberly
www.stinkerpinker.com
Oh my gosh! 5 boys! You're my hero. I could not imagine.... probably pretty loud huh? You must have TONS of bandaids.

Jessica Bittke said:
Love your blog! I'm a mom of 5 boys. Life is interesting, to say the least lol.
Thanks Dominique.

Dominique Goh said:
Interesting blog that you have.
I'm a mom to 2 young boys who are currently 3 and 6 years old.

Catch me on my blog

From Dominique's Desk

I'm here to share.  I have a one teen and one pre teen.  Help!! hehehe

Mom of 3 boys here...12, 5, an 7 weeks. Nice blog! Checkout mine when you have a chance!

~Nacia

Moms in Boyland

I'm a mom to 2 boys too (2 months and almost 3) with no plans to add a girl but at least my dog is female :).  I'll will be checking out your blog for advice for sure.

http://andweareoffto.blogspot.com/

Funny story-My husband's father's direct family line hasn't seen a girl born in over A HUNDRED YEARS (his father to grandfather, to great-grandfather, etc). So I think I'll be adding more sons to the one I already have. Glad to have found your blog and become a follower!

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

The Top Dental Insurance Companies and Why

Dental insurance is necessary to maintain proper dental health and in case of dental emergencies. Dental infections, injuries, and other dental emergencies can happen without warning. Out-of-pocket (OOP) emergency dental costs can be quite costly, depending on your specific situation. The cost of…

How Boarding School Can Help You Parent a Troubled Teen

Parenting teens is hard enough, but parenting a troubled teen can feel impossible. Most parents simply don’t have the training in psychotherapy techniques, communication skills, and mentoring necessary to guide a teen through the troubled years of adolescence, especially when that teen is also struggling with mental…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service