Can I get followers and RSS subscribers without GIVEAWAYS?

I'm still new to MBC and to blogging in general. I started blogging because I enjoy TALKING! And, my husband is tired of LISTENING! And I have a remodel going on and I need to talk about it and get advice from others! I love interior design and I have spent a lot of time and energy...and money getting our house done, so I like to share some adventures and some money saving tips with others.

I only have 16 followers, I don't know how to tell if I have RSS subscribers or not and I don't have anything to GIVEAWAY! So, what gives? How does someone get followers or subscribers to just enjoy thier blog with no ties or freebies?

XO,

Candace

Tags: blogging, design, followers, giveaways, interior, remodel, rss, subscribers

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carolina!...thanks for the guest post! Hope it was a success. I also posted it on my blog with a link to yours!

XO,
Candace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service