Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Secrets of Readability: Tips for Writing Your Best Content

Writing good content is not an option to remain relevant in the market. You have to write appealing stuff that will help you increase web presence and visibility online. This is the main focus of a…

For 2018, Make Finding the Right Activities for Your Kids Your New Year’s Resolution

New year, new you, new activities for your kids.  Is this is the year that Sam wants to learn to play the violin? Or Suzie wants to take up dancing? Or you need to find John a new lacrosse camp? It can be tough navigating all the options for classes, programs and camps.  In 2018, let other moms…

Advertisements

Hello!

I have been blogging with a mommy type blog, motherhoodmusicandbeer.blogspot.com for awhile now.  I still love it, but I am going through the catholic conversion process, and I started a blog about my studies/observations: alittlemorelikemary.blogspot.com

Just wanted to see if there were any other mommy bloggers who have catholic/christian blogs.

Thanks for sharing!

I am also hoping to get some new followers, but mostly for people to comment and share their religious views for personal growth.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Renee,

I just recently started a fitness blog for moms everywhere. I have been Catholic all my life and will definitely check out your blog. I hope you get a chance to read mine too!

Kim

Hi Kim!

Thanks for replying, I will definitely visit your blog!  I need some fitness tips :)

Happy Holidays!

Renee

Kim Brockway said:

Hi Renee,

I just recently started a fitness blog for moms everywhere. I have been Catholic all my life and will definitely check out your blog. I hope you get a chance to read mine too!

Kim

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service