I'm trying to re-set my advertising rates and I'm having a tough time!  My blog is a year old and gets just over 500 visits/day.  My Facebook page has just shy of 2,000 fans.  I focus on a specific geographic area and blog about upcoming events, restaurant reviews, schools, shopping, etc.

I am getting requests here and there from people who want me to mention things on my Facebook page, so I need to come up with some pricing (and policies) where I can benefit but I don't turn off my readers.  Here's what I have so far:

Tagged (if possible) Facebook mention – available based on content of the request (must be promoting an offer or event of some kind, something of benefit to readers): $20

Facebook Tag plus blog mention: same as above with a corresponding blog “news” post (compilation of area news, upcoming events and other snippets of info of interest to readers) that includes details about an offer or event with photo/image: $50

What do you think of that?

Also....I'm currently charging $35/month for a small ad (230x115 pixels) and $45/month for a medium ad (230x230 pixels).  Does that sound right?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!!

Suzanne

www.EastMemphisMoms.com

Tags: advertising

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just thinking the other day I wonder if that if that is allowed. Facebook rules are so strict, are we allowed to charge for status updates?

So you get what 15000 pageviews a month? Wow. I would be charging more than that for ads on your blog. I get 6000 pageviews and I charge $25 for 125x125 which is a bit on the low side. I would say just a bit more at least. Also offer for 6 months or a year with a discount (so they pay less per month if they buy 6 or 12 months upfront.)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service