TOMORROW @ http://thriftybliss.blogspot.com! Be sure to stop by everyone!
{Lasts from 11/11 - 11/13}

xo -S

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sign me up......the last 7 mo i have just started couponing and since times are so tight, i have thre kids that have to go to college and couponing is how they are going to get there. i will take and use any coupons and tips from fellower couponers! thank you, tracie b

Hi Tracie! The giveaway is now open! Be sure to stop by! :)

i became a fallower of the blog.... but cannot figure out how to post because it says you are underconstruction...........can i make my plea here?  my husband and i both are at home now. If i did not coupon,we would not eat. i go coupon diving at local recycling centers to get inserts and we do the best we can. i will use any coupon i can to help me or my local food pantry. i use to go to kroger where they doubled and trippled coupons, but now kroger has stopped doubling and tripling, forcing me into the higher cost stores like tom thumb and safeway that will triple one coupon per item which makes it extremely difficult to shop. i go several times a week  and am doing up to 20 transactions at a time. i have three kids that need to go to college so every penny counts. with little money coming in, i try to help so many others that are in the same boat as we are now. every little bit is what i need and would truly be blessed by the coupon giveaway. thanks tracieb

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service