Hey there crafty mommys, I know your out there. Can you share your blogs with me and visit mine. I've gotten so many crafty ideas from blogs and I want to see more great creative blogs....please. I also love recipe, fashion and decorating blogs too!

http://www.craftychicmommy.blogspot.com/

Tags: crafts, fashion, recipe

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lindsay- I just looked through your site.. I LOVE IT! I'm the blog editor for Tombow adhesives. http://blog.tombowusa.com/ and I come up with new craft projects daily. I'm always looking for guest posters, if you're interested! All you have to do is use one of Tombow's adhesives in your project/Layout/card and email it to me. I'll link to your blog and have corporate mail you a rockin' thank you product package... email me if you're interested!
Wow that sounds awesome. Could you please give me some more details on how I go about doing that re: the adhesive. Im not clear on that. Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for visiting my blog
Ok never mind I get it now...duh. I'm in Canada so can I find that product here, at Michaels? Thanks
If not Im heading to the states after Christmas and I can pick up some of your products. I have a great mini album project Im wanting to do in the coming weeks and your adhesive will do just the trick. Thanks!
yep. I actually bought a bunch of thier stuff while I was on Vacation in Canada this summer... Michael's is prob the best bet. THANKS! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Lindsey! Love your blog! Such a great idea, the love tin! Would you be interested in a link exchange? I am a "crafty" blog, of sorts, we focus more on kids activities/crafts, but have a number of adult crafts, recipes, household tips, etc..

Following you via google friend (name: Rachel M).

http://quirkymomma.com
Hey Rachel, I would love to do a link exchange. I will be mentioning your blog on my TIPS FOR TOTS TUESDAY. You have some really great ideas. So Im fairly new to this bloggin thing does a link exchange mean simply mentioning another blog and including their url in your post. I dont want to NOT hold up my end of the bargain so to speak...Thanks.
Hi! I try to be crafty...does that count? I'm off to visit your blog and would love you to visit mine! I post about projects I'm making as well as blogging about my family and other things that cross my mind. I hope you enjoy it!

Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts
Hi Quirky Momma! Love your blog! Can't wait to try the Fruit Loops activities...gotta get the cereal tomorrow! Come by and visit my blog Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts. Follow along if you like!
Hi!!

I just started up a DIY blog a few weeks ago - its not big at all yet, but I am starting to post my projects and tutorials!

Sunny Side Up

Also, from all of the time I have spent searching I have found some awesome DIY and inspiration blogs! If you would like me to email you links let me know!!
Hey Joanna, so it took me a while over Christmas to get this done but Ive finally finished my puppy mini book. I used the Mono Adhesive because I love powerful tapes and it worked like a charm. This is actually the third one Ive bought. I love how it goes on like white out and doesnt stick to my fingers like other tapes do. I wish I started using this earlier. Let me know how I go about sending you my project pics. Thanks
Mine is www.cupcakeskissesncrumbs.blogspot.com

Its not ALL crafty but a few here and there.. pretty much I blog about everyday things as a hosuewife :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service